Prodec Barrier Coat is a waterbased acrylic waterproofing compound with the re-enforcing fibre membrane incorporated into the ready to use liquid coating. It provides a long-lasting, seamless and flexible waterproof coating for all roof types, parapet walls and other areas as required.
- Highly durable for the harsh South African climate
- Highly water-resistant. This coating prevents water from re-entering the areas it protects
- Excellent adhesion and flexibility. It expands and contracts with the building as temperatures fluctuate between night and day, and winter and summer
- Resists algal and fungal growth
- Low odour
- Removes the need for difficult to use geo-fabric membranes, reducing labour and time costs
- Estimated Dry Film Thickness: 45-55 Microns per coat when applied at 3m²/L